Hello!

Welcome to American Homestead. I'm happy you have found my blog. Make yourself comfy and see what's been happening around here. I write about the things that interest me ~ creativity, travel, food, nature and a happy life. I'd love to read your comments.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sweet Dreams

 
When I travel I love to bring things
home that will remind me of the
wonderful places I have been.  I like
useful things that I will use and not
just have to dust.
 
 
So one morning in Brussels, as Wonderful
was searching for an ATM, I popped into a
little lace shop and found a sweet lavender
sachet.  It is now between my two pillows
and every time I move I smell the lovely
lavender and dream of travels to come...
 

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet, love that is has your first initial on it as well. btw, very kewl that your block one of Dixie Diary is on Barbara Brackman's CW blog!

    ReplyDelete